Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!!!!!

Today is my birthday. According to John, I'm 24, which is how old I was when we got married (a very good reason to marry him, he refuses to accept my aging!).

Plans for today are very low key. I get to fold laundry (yeah!) and my in laws are coming over to baby sit for us so we can go to see Transformers 2 and hopefully after the movie there will be enough time to get Cold Stone ice cream.

For my birthday, I woke up w/ a song stuck in my head. Not:
Happy Birthday to you, Happy birtday to you
or any of it's verations or even
Nope, I woke up w/ this song stuck in my head:
Picture a stable in Judea, picture a sacred silent night
For those of you who don't know, that's a Primary Christmas song. I don't know what's worse, singing that song on my birthday or the fact that I still remember all the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment